The Cathedral has its own gift shop, situated at the West End of the Nave.
Gloucester Cathedral welcomes disabled visitors.
- Wheelchairs are available for use in the building.
- Wheelchair lifts are located in the North Transept and South Ambulatory. Please ask for the key and instructions at the Cathedral Shop.
- There is a "touch and hear" centre to introduce the building to visually impaired visitors. We can also provide audio guides, large print and Braille guides.
- There is a toilet suitable for disabled visitors.
- A loop system operates during services.
- To visit the Treasury please ask a Cathedral Guide.
- A leaflet designed to help visitors with disabilities to make the most of their visit, is available at the Information Desk.